The last few months since my last post ... have been difficult, to say the least. I don't really want to talk about the stuff that happened, because I'm trying to focus on the good things. So, a list, in no particular order, of the good things that happened in the last two weeks:
- Passed all my university exams with flying colours - I AM FREE NOW, THANK GOD
- No longer suicidal or actively depressed
- My autistic brother hugged me and said he was proud of me (which he has never done before in my entire life, I nearly started sobbing)
- Tomorrow I'm flying out to Sydney for a quick holiday
and to see the Harry Potter museum exhibit
- I've finished an original fiction novella at 20k
- I'm 10k into a meta BNF!AU fanfiction for the Avengers
- Was given American Gods as a gift, bought Unwind and Inheritance, so I've got some lovely (re)reading material for the holidays
As seen in point 6, I've starting writing fanfiction again. I had been writing more original fiction during the accidental hiatus because it was a coping mechanism for the most part. Strangely enough, I think writing that story helped me more than my friends or family, which sounds horrible, but is true.
Anyway, in the works is more of that model!AU for XM:FC, the fic described in point 6, and maybe some Sherlock if I feel up to it. I wanted to sign up for a Big Bang, but I don't think I'm quite ready to jump right back in like that.